At 4:27PM, on the afternoon of October 29th, I received an e-mail from an acquaintance in Almaty, informing me that Backpackology has been banned in Kazakhstan. When my initial laughter subsided, my amusement faded into confusi...
Adventures in Backpackistan!
On the third day, I made a sea-change decision: I thought, if I ever get out of this miserable desert, I’m going to write my first postcard ever. “Sunny Greetings from the Gobi!” it will say, happily scrawled over a stark, grey...
- Travel Tip #3: Saving Money on Food Costs & The Tupperware Gamble
- Sichuan Lava Cuisine & The Top 4 Most Common Myths About Spicy Food
- Going South on China: A Panda Hunt
- Guest Blogger Emily Chappell: Woman On The Road
- THE JJIMJILBANG DIARIES (Parts 1 &2): Six Days Naked in a Hot Tub Full of Old, Dirty Korean Men FOR SURVIVAL
- Weekly Postcard: Sichuan, China
- Club Rat: A Penny-Pincher’s Deplorable Guide to Partying Big While Spending Little
- A Dream Deferred: The End of Backpackology?