Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The monsoon arrives over the Punjab, India. Bamboo grove, Japan. Rice hats, Vietnam. Golden domes of a mosque, Pakistan. Apsara dancers, Cambodia. Violet mist and Buddhist monks. Mandalay, Burma. Sichuan O...
He was watching me. I noticed his shifting eyes at about 4AM, as I sat alone in my grimy hotel room, sweatily typing a story in my boxers, beneath a ceiling fan that rattled in the sultry, pre-monsoon heat. He was in my shoe, p...
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”
- Tomb Raider 3: Steve Falls In Quicksand Near The Rat Temple And Is Sad
- The Jungle Girl of Rattanakiri
- Poodles & Noodles: A Gastronome’s Guide to Vietnamese Food
- Steve McDonald Pokes Death In The Face With A Stick For Your Reading Entertainment: A Cobra Hunt
- Saigon’s Buddhist Disney World: The Theme Park Equivalent to Hard-lining Angel Dust
- “Are You a Tourist or a Traveler?”
- Grandma Fang’s Vomit Cabin Experience for Authentic Travelers