Tweet Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The monsoon arrives over the Punjab, India. Bamboo grove, Japan. Rice hats, Vietnam. Golden domes of a mosque, Pakistan. Apsara dancers, Cambodia. Violet mist and Buddhist monks. Mandalay, Burma. Sic...
Tweet Meandering further down the Indian coast, I loop around the southern tip of India, through Kerala and Tamil Nadu, before turning back up north, taking up the long and reckless road to Pakistan… Fleeing from the hipp...
Tweet Drifting ever closer to the tip of India, I make a 24-hour pitstop in historical Mysore, the old capitol city of the Mysore kingdom, famous for its magnificent maharaja palace, the kinetic Devaraja Bazaar, and its top-she...
Tweet Arriving from Rangoon, the two month track through India to Pakistan starts in Mumbai, before cutting south through Karnataka, to the ancient Vijanayagar capitol of Hampi… Aside from walking through the chaos of Cra...
Adventures in Backpackistan!
Tweet Suresh Mehta screamed as his tiny feet pounded over hot sand, sprinting across the beach to the protection of his older sister. I thundered after him with my fist raised, eyes twinkling with vengeance, my entire body spla...
- The Long Road To Nowhere: A Hitchhiker’s Tale from Outer Mongolia
- Walnuts & Machine Guns: A Taliban Tale
- Garden of the Corpse Flower: A Sumatran Jungle Quest for the Rarest Flower on Earth
- Bungle in the Jungle, Five Days in the Hide: An Ill-Fated Search for the Rare and Elusive Nasalis Larvatus
- Photo Travelogue: The Biggest Darkness (An Expedition to the Largest Cave Chamber on Earth)
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”