Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The monsoon arrives over the Punjab, India. Bamboo grove, Japan. Rice hats, Vietnam. Golden domes of a mosque, Pakistan. Apsara dancers, Cambodia. Violet mist and Buddhist monks. Mandalay, Burma. Sichuan O...
Meandering further down the Indian coast, I loop around the southern tip of India, through Kerala and Tamil Nadu, before turning back up north, taking up the long and reckless road to Pakistan… Fleeing from the hippy swar...
Drifting ever closer to the tip of India, I make a 24-hour pitstop in historical Mysore, the old capitol city of the Mysore kingdom, famous for its magnificent maharaja palace, the kinetic Devaraja Bazaar, and its top-shelf pro...
Arriving from Rangoon, the two month track through India to Pakistan starts in Mumbai, before cutting south through Karnataka, to the ancient Vijanayagar capitol of Hampi… Aside from walking through the chaos of Crawford ...
Adventures in Backpackistan!
Suresh Mehta screamed as his tiny feet pounded over hot sand, sprinting across the beach to the protection of his older sister. I thundered after him with my fist raised, eyes twinkling with vengeance, my entire body splattered...
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”
- Tomb Raider 3: Steve Falls In Quicksand Near The Rat Temple And Is Sad
- The Jungle Girl of Rattanakiri
- Poodles & Noodles: A Gastronome’s Guide to Vietnamese Food
- Steve McDonald Pokes Death In The Face With A Stick For Your Reading Entertainment: A Cobra Hunt
- Saigon’s Buddhist Disney World: The Theme Park Equivalent to Hard-lining Angel Dust