Posts Tagged ‘China’
Tweet Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The monsoon arrives over the Punjab, India. Bamboo grove, Japan. Rice hats, Vietnam. Golden domes of a mosque, Pakistan. Apsara dancers, Cambodia. Violet mist and Buddhist monks. Mandalay, Burma. Sic...
Tweet For a long time I suspected that something was wrong with Mr. Chen, but only now did I grasp the majestic breadth of his insanity; I could now color in an entire childhood of licking windows, kicking squirrels, and chasin...
Tweet The purpose of my self-destructive side trip to Chongqing was to eat at 夜富火锅, home of the spiciest hotpot on the planet (chunks of meat doused in a scalding broth of Sichuan chili and flower peppers, so spicy it’ll ...
Tweet Before I try to rationalize for you my ill-conceived quest into the bamboo forests of Sichuan, I’d like to clarify that I harbor no secret vendetta against the Giant Panda. I just simply couldn’t understand why the world ...
Tweet GoPro: check. New camera: check. Laptop: check. New content: currently in the making. Thanks again to everyone who donated!! New stories coming next Tuesday, March 19. To hold you over in the meantime, here’s a deli...
- The Long Road To Nowhere: A Hitchhiker’s Tale from Outer Mongolia
- Walnuts & Machine Guns: A Taliban Tale
- Garden of the Corpse Flower: A Sumatran Jungle Quest for the Rarest Flower on Earth
- Bungle in the Jungle, Five Days in the Hide: An Ill-Fated Search for the Rare and Elusive Nasalis Larvatus
- Photo Travelogue: The Biggest Darkness (An Expedition to the Largest Cave Chamber on Earth)
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”