Posts Tagged ‘Hyderabadi Dum Biryani’
Tweet This is the second half of the two-part story, “A Hyderabad Idea.” To read the first half of the story, click here. ***************** Black columns of smoke curled over the old city of Hyderabad, mingling in h...
Adventures in Backpackistan!
Tweet At five in the morning I sprinted through the Madurai Train Station, hop-scotching over sleeping bodies in tattered clothes and weaving between mustachioed luggage porters balancing suitcases on their heads. The loud spea...
- The Long Road To Nowhere: A Hitchhiker’s Tale from Outer Mongolia
- Walnuts & Machine Guns: A Taliban Tale
- Garden of the Corpse Flower: A Sumatran Jungle Quest for the Rarest Flower on Earth
- Bungle in the Jungle, Five Days in the Hide: An Ill-Fated Search for the Rare and Elusive Nasalis Larvatus
- Photo Travelogue: The Biggest Darkness (An Expedition to the Largest Cave Chamber on Earth)
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”