Posts Tagged ‘Japan’
Tweet Angkor Wat, Cambodia. The monsoon arrives over the Punjab, India. Bamboo grove, Japan. Rice hats, Vietnam. Golden domes of a mosque, Pakistan. Apsara dancers, Cambodia. Violet mist and Buddhist monks. Mandalay, Burma. Sic...
Fringe Chronicles: Tried to Order Dinner in Tokyo. Got Assaulted By a Man in a Frog Costume Wielding a Puppet Instead.
Tweet Twilight had fallen over Tokyo, but the streets of Shinbashi district glowed as bright as day, pulsing in a rainbow symphony of lights. Amidst the heaving crowds of salarymen, neon-coiffed teenagers, and Kimono-clad mamas...
Tweet OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: This week I’m going to bestow you with a controversial travel tip that will allow you to eat better while spending less, however it might also potentially kill you, maybe sort of a little. Why would...
- The Long Road To Nowhere: A Hitchhiker’s Tale from Outer Mongolia
- Walnuts & Machine Guns: A Taliban Tale
- Garden of the Corpse Flower: A Sumatran Jungle Quest for the Rarest Flower on Earth
- Bungle in the Jungle, Five Days in the Hide: An Ill-Fated Search for the Rare and Elusive Nasalis Larvatus
- Photo Travelogue: The Biggest Darkness (An Expedition to the Largest Cave Chamber on Earth)
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”