Posts Tagged ‘Mumbai India Asia’
Adventures in Backpackistan!
Considering the Europeans’ rich history in Asia—as the evil purveyors of cholera, missionaries, and opium—it should be no surprise that Western actors are often hired to play the feringee villain, or ‘white villain,’ in Indian ...
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”
- Tomb Raider 3: Steve Falls In Quicksand Near The Rat Temple And Is Sad
- The Jungle Girl of Rattanakiri
- Poodles & Noodles: A Gastronome’s Guide to Vietnamese Food
- Steve McDonald Pokes Death In The Face With A Stick For Your Reading Entertainment: A Cobra Hunt
- Saigon’s Buddhist Disney World: The Theme Park Equivalent to Hard-lining Angel Dust