Posts Tagged ‘Photo Travelogue’
Tweet When I was a little fat kid and my favorite computer game was Microsoft Encarta, I promised myself that one day I would visit the Sarawak Chamber in Borneo. I wanted to see the biggest darkness. I wanted to stand before t...
Tweet Drifting ever closer to the tip of India, I make a 24-hour pitstop in historical Mysore, the old capitol city of the Mysore kingdom, famous for its magnificent maharaja palace, the kinetic Devaraja Bazaar, and its top-she...
Tweet Arriving from Rangoon, the two month track through India to Pakistan starts in Mumbai, before cutting south through Karnataka, to the ancient Vijanayagar capitol of Hampi… Aside from walking through the chaos of Cra...
- The Long Road To Nowhere: A Hitchhiker’s Tale from Outer Mongolia
- Walnuts & Machine Guns: A Taliban Tale
- Garden of the Corpse Flower: A Sumatran Jungle Quest for the Rarest Flower on Earth
- Bungle in the Jungle, Five Days in the Hide: An Ill-Fated Search for the Rare and Elusive Nasalis Larvatus
- Photo Travelogue: The Biggest Darkness (An Expedition to the Largest Cave Chamber on Earth)
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”