Posts Tagged ‘Vietnam’
Tweet Going to a Vietnamese restaurant and ordering Pho is like going to a French restaurant and ordering a baguette. Sure, it’s a tasty meal, but you can do much better. Vietnamese cuisine is one of the finest in the world, bu...
Tweet “I’m just glad to be off that fookin’ island!” shouted Jon in his Irish brogue, slamming down his beer. “But you were only there for a day,” I smirked. “I don’t get it. Everyone else loves Cat Ba.” “That’s because they’re...
Tweet “That’s too touristy,” shouted Jon, stabbing a spring roll with his chopstick and dunking it in fish sauce. “It can’t be that bad,” I shrugged. The Sapa Valley I’d seen in brochures was a bucolic paradise. It promised ver...
- The Long Road To Nowhere: A Hitchhiker’s Tale from Outer Mongolia
- Walnuts & Machine Guns: A Taliban Tale
- Garden of the Corpse Flower: A Sumatran Jungle Quest for the Rarest Flower on Earth
- Bungle in the Jungle, Five Days in the Hide: An Ill-Fated Search for the Rare and Elusive Nasalis Larvatus
- Photo Travelogue: The Biggest Darkness (An Expedition to the Largest Cave Chamber on Earth)
- Slumber Party with Headhunters
- Getting a Deadly Illness & Other Buttfuckery
- Photo Series: “Asia in Color”